Emotional Intelligence Course
3 days £795 + vat per person
(discounts for multiple people or multiple course packages, ask about our customised In House programmes)
Sales Managers and Sales Professionals will benefit from the PACT methodology of EQ, Personal Accountability Changes Things. EQ will help create a team of reliable, motivated, high performing and focused sales professionals. The EQ competency framework as determined by the world renowned psychologist and author Daniel Goleman, consists of 5 major skills which are broken down into personal and social competencies. This programme is built on this competency framework, a combination of theory, practical application and coaching support.
This programme is delivered by our EQ specialist trainer and coach Susannah Couper.
Programme content & outcomes:
- The concept of Emotional Intelligence
- Competency framework for understanding and applying EQ within a sales role
- How to assess your personal EQ
- Understand how emotion impacts sales performance and relationships in the workplace
- Learn how to control your emotions and change habits to focus on greater 'task efficiency' and 'relational effectiveness'
- Identify what is driving a particular situation and adapt your behaviour to gain sales targets consistently
- The importance of developing your EQ and how low EQ impacts your own performance or the performance of others
- Develop practical skills, tools and techniques to implement EQ
- Analyse, assess and planning techniques to improve your own personal development ability and success
- Learn the 5 core skills to practice EQ
- Ways to read verbal and nonverbal communication and verbally communicate with others