Introduction to the power of Emotional Intelligence to enhance performance
1/2 day £195 + vat per person or 1 day option £295+ vat per person
(discounts for multiple people or multiple course packages, ask about our customised In House programmes)
Sales Professionals will benefit from the PACT methodology of EQ, Personal Accountability Changes Things. EQ will help you consistently remain motivated, high performing and focused to enhance your sales success.The EQ competency framework as determined by the world renowned psychologist and author Daniel Goleman, consists of 5 major skills which are broken down into personal and social competencies. This programme is built on this competency framework, a combination of theory, practical application and coaching support.
This programme is delivered by our EQ specialist trainer and coach Susannah Couper. Susannah had a successful sales career spanning over 22 years and is a qualified positive performance coach. Having used Emotional Intelligence in her sales role and experiencing the exceptional benefits of EQ, Susannah confidently shares with delegates her own success stories and provides tools, techniques and tips on how delegates can take control of their own sales success and make it happen.
Programme content & outcomes:
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- EI skills - How, What and Why
- Learn how corporate organisations are using EI, the results, trends and predictions for 2016
- Understand how SME organisations can also benefit from EI in the workplace
- How EI can impact the performance of your sales team, bottom line results & achieve consistent results
- How EI can help gain a great ROI from training, help retain clients & employees
- Learn the 5 core skills required to practice Emotional Intelligence
- Define and practice some of the core skills associated with EI
- Gain some useful techniques which you can use in the workplace