Emotional Intelligence Course
Sales Managers and Sales Professionals will benefit from the PACT methodology of EQ, Personal Accountability Changes Things. EQ will help create a team of reliable, motivated, high performing and focused sales professionals. The EQ competency framework as determined by the world renowned psychologist and author Daniel Goleman, consists of 5 major skills which are broken down into personal and social competencies. This programme is built on this competency framework, a combination of theory, practical application and coaching support.
This programme is delivered by our EQ specialist trainer and coach Susannah Couper.
Programme content & outcomes:
- The concept of Emotional Intelligence
- Competency framework for understanding and applying EQ within a sales role
- How to assess your personal EQ
- Understand how emotion impacts sales performance and relationships in the workplace
- Learn how to control your emotions and change habits to focus on greater 'task efficiency' and 'relational effectiveness'
- Identify what is driving a particular situation and adapt your behaviour to gain sales targets consistently
- The importance of developing your EQ and how low EQ impacts your own performance or the performance of others
- Develop practical skills, tools and techniques to implement EQ
- Analyse, assess and planning techniques to improve your own personal development ability and success
- Learn the 5 core skills to practice EQ
- Ways to read verbal and nonverbal communication and verbally communicate with others